Attention all members – NEW TIMETABLE
Here is the new time table for Northern MMA Fit2Fight & SAT Functional Fitness effective as of Monday 11th July 2016.
Davide Perna: More than a BJJ Black Belt, he’s a Myotheraphist too!
Our very own Davide Perna is much more than Tonk’s 1st BJJ Black Belt, he’s also the go to man for a bit of deep tissue action.
You will often find him out in the back room with the mothers, or on the mats with the men, pushing his fingers in deep until he hears the gasp of relief.
The good news is now he will work you over in the privacy of his own home clinic
Give him a call, shoot him and email or drop by his Davide’s Myotherapy Facebook page.
Let his fingers do the walking!
Here is the schedule of fees for 2016 at Northern Mixed Martial Arts.
Kids between 3-6 years of age
- $25.00 Per Fortnight via Direct Debit
- $162.50 Per Term (Paid at commencement of term)
- $650.00 Per Year (Paid at commencement of training and pro rata to Feb 1st.)
Kids in primary school
- $45.00 Per Fortnight via Direct Debit
- $292.50 Per Term (Paid at commencement of term)
- $1170.00 Per Year (Paid at commencement of training and pro rata to Feb 1st.)
Anybody on any type of concession
- $55.00 Per Fortnight via Direct Debit
- $357.50 Per Term (Paid at commencement of term)
- $1430.00 Per Year (Paid at commencement of training and pro rata to Feb 1st.)
Full time workers
- $65.00 Per Fortnight via Direct Debit
- $422.50 Per Term (Paid at commencement of term)
- $1690.00 Per Year (Paid at commencement of training and pro rata to Feb 1st.)
- All fees must be paid via direct debit (Bank deposit only for per term or per year).
- Students that are on fortnightly payments can only cancel or suspect thier feed once over the year, but not over the Christmas break.
- The club is run as a full time venue. We only close for a maximum of 2 weeks and Public Holidays over the year.
- Mini-MMA & Junior Fees don’t include school holidays.
It’s an all-you-can-train buffet!
Fees are for all activities at the gym.
- Effectively $65 per fortnight buys you 30 hours per fortnight of adult sessions including 7 martial arts styles, gym equipment and the bookcamps.
- Juniors get access to 14 hours of martial arts activities across 3 styles per fortnight for only $45.
How much do you pay for 30 minutes of swimming or football/basket ball?
Northern Mixed Martial Arts is amazing value!
Northern Mixed Martial Arts in Epping, the dojo for all your Fitness, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ), Freestyle Japanese Ju-Jitsu and Muay Thai Kickboxing needs in Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs. Programs for Pre-schoolers, Primary Schoolers and Seniors. Call Matt Tonkin on 0414 410 0740414 410 074 or visit our website for more details.