Free 7 Day Trial
No Up-Front fees – all fees are paid via direct debt.
Fees are paid by students for full access to the sessions and facilities at Northern MMA during opening hours.
- Mini-MMA – Access to all Mini-MMA sessions each week
- Juniors – Access to all Junior’s sessions each week (BJJ & JJJ)
- Seniors – Access to all Seniors sessions each week (BJJ, JJJ, Muay Thai Kickboxing, MMA, Sparring & Free Rolls)
- Combat Bootcamp Group Fitness – per session
The new fee schedule and new Direct Debit company have taken effect as of July 10th 2015.
Juniors (Primary School age): $45
Concession $ 55 (inc Secondary Students Year 7+)
All New Fees Include all Costs (Debit Feed and Credit Card Fees)
Training Fees can now be paid in 3 ways:
- Per Fornight
- Per Quarter (Eg: School term)
- Per Year
Note: Students can only suspend feeds once per year for a minimum of 2 weeks.
Note: Prices and payment methods are subject to change. While all effort is taken to maintain these details, final fee structure will be provided on application.
All participants at NMMA must first complete this waiver form. Feel free to print and complete it prior to arriving at NMMA.